Tuesday 20 December 2011

Operation Flashpoint: Red River



Just finished playing the game yesterday on normal mode. The game play is about tactical shooting. You manage you 4 person team which include yourself as a team leader on a battlefield. If during the PS2 era, my favourite title for this type of game is SOCOM. The different between this 2 game aside the graphic is on the AI, I mean on the in-game character which assist me on my team. On PS2 SOCOM, the AI is much better. During this Operation Flashpoint: Red River, the AI is sometimes very stupid, they don't care if they are being shot at. When I gave instruction to "Hold Position", they supposed to cover their self from enemy fire & in the same time, shoot the enemy if they got the chance. But in the game, sometimes they just go on the open area & if they got shoot at, they don't even bother to get a cover. If the game maker can upgrade a bit the AI, this game will be very good. I love the story & the tactical that it has in this game. For me, this game is worth playing for. The storyline is not bad at all.

1 comment:

  1. aku tak berapa ngam dgn game ni,terlalu detail sgt meniru brothers in arm,diorg tak leh nak fikir utk buat game yg originalty dr idea mrk sndri ,dah terlalu bnyk game shooting yg streotype skrg

    ReplyDelete